Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.14.2014

You Tube Videos! and crazy Social Media

Hi Everybody. 
I have spent the better part of the evening, filming and editing a video for You Tube!  You will love the comedy and the blunders....hey I am learning.  Stepping out of my box!  If you want to see the Videos
I have done you can go to   www.youtube.com   and search   LKRAUSS828  and there they are. 

Remember to Click SUBSCRIBE  (dont worry its FREE).  Dont worry the YOU Tube police dont come get you.  They just send you an email that I have posted a video for you to watch!!  What fun right.   Well enough of that for now. 

What did you think of the WILD PINK Baby shower.  OMG!!  We had so much fun!  Clair was all smiles. 

Well here is a few cards for you.  I have a workshop of Friday and this is what we are making.  If you know any of the Gleaner girls or would like an invite, be sure to get a hold of one of us!  I am sure we would include you.....

Until next time....Happy Stamping.

Pin It!
Hoping to live long enough to use
ALL of my stamping goodies  :)

No comments: