Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.20.2014

Big day in the garden!

Everything in the garden is exploding !!  Whooo hoooo!  So Dave and I have been canning and freezing the last few days.  Beans, peppers, tomatoes, salsa, pickles (dill, garlic dill and bread and butter), picked onions, raspberry jam, peach butter, and orange marmalade.  Wow I honk I am making my deft tired all over again.  
Also decided to make my families special holiday raspberry cordial!!  Can't wait until Christmas Eve, have not made cordial in over 10 years, don't worry it's like riding a bike!!





No comments: