Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.21.2014

HOliday Mini Video.......

So...here is a nice sweet short video using Holiday Mini products.  Hope you enjoy it!  I used this card
at our TEAM Stamp and Chat this month.  The girls got a nice nibble of the Holiday Supplies. Begining tomorrow you can join my Team and receive $150 in supplies for just $99 plus tax in your state!  Sign up today,  NO obligation, NO stamping police if you dont make your minimums.  Just fun, Stamping, Friendship forever....   www.lauriekrauss.stampinup.net   and click JOIN

Pin It!


No comments: