Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.09.2014

Today is the day!! The baby shower!!

Well.... My daughter is having a baby!  Their daughter is nine years old, they have been trying for a long time to add to their family!  Well.....just a few more weeks and our lithe bundle will be here!  So this is what's been going on the last few weeks/days/minutes!!
Sophie and I with a car load of balloons!

We are ready for the guests!
Some favors and treats, Clair even baked 25 mini loaves of bread!
There will be push up cake pops and beautiful cupcakes here very soon!
A photo board for the babies room
Presents have been arriving!!
Did this last night at 1:00am when I couldn't sleep.  Of course for baby Sadie's room.  That is not what her name is but wishful thinking.  I would be over the moon if they actually named her that!!

All ready to add the food and treats.  Stayed tuned!!!

No comments: