Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.24.2014

Baby's arrival is getting closer and I have DIY projects gettin done!!

So before the baby shower I did manage to get a couple of cute things done for the babies room.  This is a pcture board.  Fabric covered Artist canvas, lots of ribbon and button glued to brads.  Clair can put photos on there in the babies room.  Cute!!
Then....not being able to sleep one night I decided to make this too.....A sweet little frame Clair can either hang on the wall or set on a bedside table in the babies room.

This week we (Dave and I) are painting the crib Mambo Pink, painting a lamp mambo pink, decorating a new matching lampshade for that lamp, painting a desk and turning that into a fabulous changing table for the babies room.  Should keep us out of trouble.  I will take some photos when they are complete!   I already finished the curtains and the closet curtain....forgot to take photos BUT....I will go over there and take a final photo when the room is done.  Clair did a lovely job painting.....guess what color??? Yep Pink.  It actually bubble gum....not mambo....the accents will be mambo.  So....just in case you dont know....My only daughter is FINALLY having another baby.  Sophie her first child is 9 (yes nine) years old....so its like starting over.  We are all over the moon.  She was dialated to one on Friday so...maybe this week we will have a baby,  Thursday would be good! 
Pin It!


No comments: