Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.29.2014

No BABY yet!

Here it is August 29th and no baby yet.   I just knew she would have it on my birthday!!  But she was afraid she would have to let me name the baby!  So now I have resigned the fact that the babies name will NOT be Sadie......I will of course love her just the same....They have a million names picked out and have not decieded yet.  
Here is another one of my DIY projects for the babies room.  Took an old desk that was in Clairs room when she was little, painted it and turned it into a changing table.  By the time I was done.....definately would have been cheaper to buy a NEW one!!



The crib was repainted, curtains made and I did a lamp and lampshade too....Must not have taken a photo of that.  Anyway.....we are almost ready for that baby!!!!    I will keep you in the loop.



Pin It!


No comments: