Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.14.2013

New Jewelry Pretties for us to wear!!!

All handmade by us!!!! Five of us had a wonderful time tonight handcrafting some jewelry with Stampin' Up products!! We used some jewelry findings of course too!! This class was one of my VERY FAVORITES hands down. Give a girl a little BLING.....but teach here HOW to make it. Now that is a whole different story. I WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER JEWELRY CLASS DON'T WORRY.... Stay tuned.





No comments: