Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.27.2013

Hello! I think I survived Founders Cicle!

Omg,  I have been so tired this week!  All that late night giggling caught up with me.  Well back to business!  Friday and Saturday are stamp a stack of cards!  Friday at 7pm & Saturday at 3pm,  a couple of seats still open.  Cards ???  Well... Halloween, fall, thanks, and a "hello" card.  5 styles four of each!  $25 Email me if you want me to save you a spot!  
Love L

No comments: