Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.28.2013

Goodie gear for Halloween

Saturday, Sunday and Monday I am offering Goodie Gear Simply Sent Kits for Halloween 35% off!  Item # 132792 only. Regularly $4.95 + s/t  on sale for 4.00 each kit out the door.  You can creat 10 adorable goodie bags just add your treat!    If you add the stamp set item # 131886 $8.90 for wood or item 131889 $7.25 for clear.  No limit to the number of goodie bag lits you may purchase.  Remember offer is only good through ME  Laurie Krauss  September 28th, 29th and 30th. Please have your orders to me by 8pm on Monday to qualify for the sale!

No comments: