Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.24.2013

Look at the Loot!

How much fun can getting "pinky" my favorite suitcase stuffed full of goodies?  Believe me we had a ton load of fun getting it.  Just so you know there are some things hidden away and tucked on purpose.  They are new and unreleased and we just can't show them to you yet, but.......trust me?  You will absolutely love them!  The other photos are some little gifties from my friend Jan.... I know, she already took me to Vegas.   Naxt photo, a few little things I purchased with my $300 gift card from Stampin Up for sales.  Love love love some of the new Brighton goodies.  Last but definitely not least.... My 120 swaps.  They all rocked. 




No comments: