Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.21.2013

Another big day....in Kanab

We left early today to go to Kanab.  We will tour the facility, make n takes and have lunch with the employees...then go to the park for some photo ops.  Then it's back to the hotel and then tonight we are attending "Mary Poppins" at Tuacan. It is an outdoor natural canyon amphitheater.   It is absolutely awesome, just one problem with it.  No photos.... They don't allow it.  Upon our arrival back at the hotel,  yet onerous pillow gift..... A pair of SU scissors with a beautiful shabby cover.  I just can't wait to show them to you.  I have absolutely got to go to bed before I fall down!  Love  Laurie





No comments: