Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.25.2011

September Stamp a Stack.....20 cards for $20

 We had a great time this weekend at Stamp a Stack of Fall and Halloween Cards....31 ladies all together. 
Great cards, food, friendship and Fun.  Dont miss 20 cards for $20 in October.....we will be starting Christmas cards on October 8th.  Only 30 seats available...so sign up soon. 


1 comment:

Janelle said...

It is not often enough that I post comments on blogs. I wanted you to know that I truly appreciate the work that you do and the wonderful artwork you post. I have given you the Lieber award and you can pick it up from my blog - www.jaksscraps.blogspot.com