Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.07.2011

Ronda Wades MINI Convention

Barb W.....having a great time

Cindy D.....what a great smile

Sue and Jackie eating chocolate from the Chocolate Fountain,  cant take them anywhere.....

Jackie B from Cadillac

That chocolate fountain was just tooooo much to resist....

Best Stampin Buds or should I say ....Partners in Crime

Ahah.......Some one actually working???    Kathy Raymond and Melissa Roberts

All work and No play makes Linda a grumpy girl.....so....Playing by the pool

Ronda Wade with that Beautiful Smile of hers......

Tammie Ackerson and I

No comments: