Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.23.2011

New Founders Circle Set

I recieved a WONDERFUL vintage set at the Founders Circle Retreat in September.  I have joined a swap with other Founders Circle attendees......Here is the vintage swap I came up with for my trades.  Cant wait to get the 10 new ideas to use with it.   Cant show you the set or any actual products but can show you samples made from them.  Dont worry,  you will get to see them Early January!  They will be in the Occassions Mini.
Great New things coming of course.

No comments: