Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.31.2011

Weekend Festivities

 Ms. Sophie and I made 10 dozen cookies for the open house coming up on Sunday the 6th from 2-6pm.
Lots of special surprises for attendees......Come and pick out a card to make for your personal Christmas Cards this year,  buy the stuff and I will cut your paper for FREE, and provide directions on how to make your card.
 Here is the BELIEVE frame class from Friday.  EVERYONE just loved it.  Easy for all attendees...I had everything punched, cut and ready.  They just had to put it together.
 Cute little scrap book pages for halloween.  Scrap Class is usually the last Tuesday of the Month.  You Must RSVP.

No comments: