Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.11.2011

HUGE thank you!


 A HUGE thank you to Patty Bohn, Wendy Kurowicki, Mary Bortmas, Karen Gumtow, Cindy Olmstead and Sue Olsson for helping me get my stamping done last night.  I was in a panic and they came to my rescue!  You guys are the best!  135 cards made in 3 1/2 hours!  WOW!!!!  Watercoloring, sponging, lace cheaterbows, assembly, labels, envelopes and GLITTER glue.....WOWZER!   We rocked. 
Thank you again ladies.

No comments: