Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.24.2011

Photos from Fabulous Founders Circle......Awesome!!!

 WOW!  is all I can say.  This has to have been the BEST Founders Circle Trip I have ever been on.  Food,  Friends, Fun......The first night at dinner, we had antique cups and saucers with the BIGGEST roses ever in them.  Mine are still looking ok in the stamp room by the way......
 These are my dinner /  Team mates for Team events!  Great and talented ladies I must say.  Barb, Christina, Allana, Myself, Barb, Sara and Cindy.
 These little beauties were on our doors......
 This is the Gathering Place.....take note of the PILLOWS on the couches.....All of them made from our Beau Chateau Fabric...Lots of Flowers and Tons of Candy....This place is SIN SIN SIN.
 A delightful Bakery Shop everyday with new delights.  The eclairs were definately my favorite.
 Super cute Home Decor Elements Vinyl for the windows....Tea Party Fashion.
 All of us at the Kanab Park 2011
 Pajama party photo 2011
 Kathy Hamrick,  Janet Wakeland, Becky Evans (rising star #2) and I at the Park in Kanab.
 Becky and I after a LONG day at the Red Cliffs Mall!  Lots of great deals I might add.
 My FAVORITE Stamper of All......
 Our final event was at a very nice Golf Course / Club.  Dinner was fabulous and the events were AWESOME.  My team mates and I took 2nd Place in the fun events and won a Simply Scrappin Christmas Kit.  WHOO HOOO!

No comments: