Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.11.2011

Classes, Classes and MORE classes


Hello Everyone,  Happy Saturday.  Here are some of the GREAT projects
we have been creating here in Deerland.  Stop by some evening for some great 
paper crafting.   The photo above is from BIG shot class as well as the one
below.   Then we have a couple of AWESOME scrappin pages with out 
too much stamping but a lot  of BLING.   Then we have some really awesome 
cards from WOW class this month.  We used the set Hand Penned Holidays.  
Remember....some of these classes....you buy the product,  you come to class and make 
projects for FREE,  dont let this pass you by!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  
Remember,  I am leaving for Utah on Wednesday and if you want to be included 
in the special of my customers......you must send me an email to be added to my 
customer data base to be eligible. 





No comments: