Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.30.2008
















Well....I am happy to report that I think I am finally over the hump. I am feeling much better and breathing better too. That Dr. Decker is a miracle worker!! I am starting to finally taper off of the steroids (we shall see how that goes) and hopefully by Monday the 10th, I will be good enough to return to work.....They are probably having a very good time without me!! I am going to do Technique class this weekend. Make sure you email me if you would like to come. Sunday from 2-5 pm. 4 techniques, $20. I have a Halloween sale going on Today and tomorrow. Email me personally for that at lkrauss828@prodigy.net . Here are some awesome cards I found on websites on the internet. Thanks to all you yummy artists that give us all inspiration. See you all soon.

No comments: