Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.02.2008


Hi Everyone.....


I have returned from the dead! I am very sorry that I have not posted in a few days. Last week, I began having some problems with my Asthma and bad went to worse and went to critical. I ended up in the ER on Friday during the middle of the night. If that wasnt bad enough, after two doctor visits, one monday and one tuesday, I ended up in the hospital. Well the steroids and breathing treatments worked very well, but I am not quite there. Have to stay home for another week as I did end up with a lower lobe infiltrate of my lung (pnuemonia). So, I am home on steroids, antibiotics and lots of insulin to try to control the blood sugars from the steroids. So here is your card for today. Hopefully I will be seeing you all very soon.


Love Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are better! You didn't sound 100% though! Thanks for a great afternoon stamping...as always!
Love ya, J