Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.13.2008



Hi Ladies. I hope this evening finds you all well. I am feeling better every day. Today I was reminded however of just how sick I really was. I went on a "field trip" to the grocery store. Boy was I whipped when I returned home. That is about all I got done today. I did mount some stamps, but......that was the extent of my energy. Here is your card for the day. A nice simple christmas card to get you started on your holiday card making.

Love L.

No comments: