Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.06.2008



Good Afternoon Everyone. I am feeling pretty good today. Slept in.....Dear Husband is taking very good care of me. Did all my errands today, banking, post office, pharmacy.....

Here is the card I made to send to Shelli Gardner, a thank you for Founders Cirlce trip. She is so AWESOME.....she is just a wonderful human being. When I grow up......I do want to be just like her.

I cut some materal today to make some fabric banners. I thought I would be able to get more done, but....I guess I am as weak as a newborn kitten. Didnt take much for me to figure out I needed a rest. I can do more later...heck I have all night. Steroids......no sleep. I had a visit today from my friend Nancy. She brought the most beautiful vase of fall flowers. They are exquisite. And I shouldnt tell, but she also baked a plate of my favorite cookies....peanut blossoms....oh my are they good fresh out of the oven this am.

Well. I am off for a breathing tx and a nap. Chat tomorrow. Dont be afraid to call. I just sound bad.

Love l.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon! Deb S.

CC said...

I love this card very nice! Glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better!

Anonymous said...

I just logged on to see you have been ill! I am so sorry and glad you are doing better. Rest and sleep like you've been doing and you will be back to yourself soon. Love your cards! Bev