Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.15.2008


Well. We did it. We finished the Founders Circle Swaps. All of them are done and packaged and in the suitcase. I also put together my best technique pages for a technique book I am taking for the share. Only the 20 best pages are going in there....Alot to choose from. Here is the swap for all of you to enjoy. I may or may not be posting tomorrow. You may just get a card to look at. Same with Wed, thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sunday. I will tell you all about it when I get home.

No comments: