Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.28.2008


Good Morning Sunday Blogers.......


Here is your card for the day. We had a swell time at cards yesterday. Missed those of you who could not attend. Happy Birthday Jean P. If you email me and tell me you saw your name here you will win a small prize......I must recieve your email by Monday at 5pm.

Well. Friday night was definately a wild one. Everyone left by midnight and by 2am I was in the emergency room in Chelsea with a HORRID ASTHMA attack. Couldnt breathe. Luckily after 2 breathing treatments and 60 mg of PREDNISONE (not my favorite) I was doing much better and could go home.....Well today.....I think a med change is in order and YES to all my NURSY friends....I will make an appointment for MONDAY. Well here is to your health and mine. Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: