Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.20.2008

Hi Ladies,

Greetings from Utah. I am having an absolute blast. The top 121 demonstrators in NORTH AMERICA are here and our fearless leader Shelli Gardner. Chatted with her this morning, shared pictures of Sophie. We have really enjoying each other this year. Not too many "planned" events, alot more free time for shopping, sharing and just plain relaxing. Wednesday we had an awesome dinner (all of us together). Thursday we could hang out do some awesome make n take projects, and just plain be lazy. I actually read a whole book in two days! I also created my template for the Christmas Album in a day Class for December. It is way cute, you are all going to want to take this class. I have LOTS of new swaps. About 100 to be exact that are absolutely FABULOUS. We will be using these as templates for our Christmas and other holiday card classes. Work smarter not harder you know. OH....and we have been recieving lots of AWESOME presents every day. Cant wait to show you. Well.....I am signing off for now...Its time for lunch.

Love L.

No comments: