Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.24.2008

Bandana Technique


Good afternoon,


I am posting from home today, feel like someone ran me over with a bull dozer.....I think someone on the plane traveling home sunday made me sick.....I feel like I am going to cough my lung up. Well I slept until 1:00pm, since I didnt sleep all night. Tonight I will be drinking Nyquil! Your card sample today is from Technique Class in September. What fun we had. If you have never come to technique class and you have lots of "stuff" you dont know what to do with, this is the class for you. You learn how to use "stuff". Well I am heading back to the couch, I just didnt want the day to pass by before posting your sample.


Love Laurie

No comments: