Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.06.2019

Floral Romance



I made these cards using a variety of products from the Occasions Catalog. The Stamp set is Strong & Beautiful, the embossing folder is Country Floral from Sale-a-bration (but this folder will be back in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog!), and everything else is from the Floral Romance Suite.


I love the Frosted Floral Embellishments! They are adhesive flowers that add charm to any card. I'm excited to announce that these too will be returning in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog!


If you love this DSP as much as I do you need to act fast a pick it up before it retires! On June 3, 2019 the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and the 2019 Occasions Catalog will be retired and only a select amount of products will carry over. Shop the last chance section of my website now!


For this card I changed up the embossing folder on this card to Basket Weave. I love the depth this embossing folder offers to dark cardstock.



No comments: