Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.09.2019

Best Catch



Ever since I saw Shelli demonstrate this set at OnStage Live in Orlando, FL in November I've been crafting and creating with it! In the above example I used a sponge dauber over the Basket Weave  embossing folder to create depth. I love the detail of the cattails in the dies.


This card is a clean and simple creating using only the stamp set and dies with a little extra color!


The netting behind the focal images in this card is actually the copper trim stretched out to create a net look! I love using products in unexpected ways.


I used some Christmas DSP I had on hand to create this card, but I changed the color of it using a sponge brayer. 


If you love this bundle pick it up now for 10% off. On June 3, 2019 this bundle will no longer be available as a bundle at the discounted rate.

No comments: