Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.07.2019

A Sweet Suite!



I made these cards all using items from the How Sweet It Is Suite from the 2019 Occasions Catalog! This suite includes a stamp set, dies, dsp, and embellishments.


The best part of about this set is that each jar is actually empty allowing you to choose which type of candy to put in each of the 3 jars.


Here I used some of the DSP to fill the jar with gummy bears!


All of the Bermuda Bay candies on this card were die cut and embossed at the same time. So many of the dies Stampin' Up! now offers have the ability to emboss as they cut!


If you like what I created here and want to get your hands on this suite you have until June 3, 2019 or while supplies last to pick it up in my store!

No comments: