Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

4.20.2019

Special Day



This is a stunning celebration card that could be used for Weddings and Bridal Showers. I used the Country Floral 3D TIEF that will be back in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog on June 4, 2019.

You could make this card in a variety of colors, but I used Blackberry Bliss ink and cardstock to accent my Whisper White elements. I stamped my sentiment from the Stitched All Around Bundle on page 17 in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and die cut the sentiment with the largest label die from the Stitched Labels Framelits. This bundle will retire on June 3rd, so get it now for 10% off (stamp set and dies will be available separately in the 2019-2020 AC).

All these products are available on my website when you click shop now!


No comments: