Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

4.10.2019

Daisy Basket


I made this cute little basket and filled it with punched daisies in all different colors. I've pictured my template for the basket below if you need a visual. 

I started with 6 1/2" x 6" piece of cardstock. Then I scored the whole piece on the 6 1/2" side at 2" and 4 1/2", turned to the 6" side and scored at 2" and 4". Then on the 6 1/2" side I cut the scored lines to the first perpendicular score line. Turn to the opposite side and repeat. Finally, fold all scored lines inward.


To put the basket together you will need to angle the outside flaps in towards each other. Once you've pulled the ends up, punch a hole with a hand punch and secure with a brad of your choice. If you don't have brads you can use adhesive to secure your basket sides and decorate the outside.

I made 18 flowers using the Daisy Punch. Each flower is two layers with a floral pin sandwiched between and glues with Tombow. I then used a stylus to form the petals. Finally, I decorated the center of each flower.








No comments: