Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.15.2011

The Family Frame Class! WOW!



This was the AWESOME project we did this weekend at Class.  It was Inspired by my Stampin Buddie Jill Hillard.  I could not resist doing my in the awesomly wonderful Cottage Wall paper to match my stamp room.  Everyone in attendance used different DSP and everyone of them were ABSOLUTELY beautiful.  I wish now I would have photographed them all.......I think one of my buddies did and I will have her send those photos to share......We also had WOW Stamp class on Friday night.  Those cards are attached too.  I will get the cards from "Wow" product class scanned this week for you.  We used the destressing essentials kit for our projects.....they were a big wow too.....Have to run....packing for Alaska!   Chat soon.

No comments: