Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.08.2011

CRUISE documents have ARRIVED.....only 12 more nights to sleep!

 Our travel documents arrived in this SWEET little zippered planner.   It also has our personalized name tags and luggage tags.  Every year they are different and Cruise themed.  WOW!  I only have to sleep 12 more times until its time to go on the Cruise of a Lifetime.......FREE thanks to Stampin Up!!!   (Hubby goes for FREE too!)    Email me today and I can tell you how you can EARN one too!  Career Plans are changing and Stampin Up is making it EASIER for EVERYONE to earn the incentive trip and bonus'.   Join now with the Digital Scrapbook book Kit Special only $122.50 for $320.00 worth of Stampin up Supplies and LOTS of opportunities.....

No comments: