Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

2.26.2011

Stamp a Stack Card Class for February.....Add a greeting

 Good Morning!  We had a BLAST at 20 for $20 last night.  Had a few new gals stamping.  What fun.  We are going to do it all over again tonight.  If you would like to come,  still a few seats left.  Just shoot me an email at lkrauss828@prodigy.net or give me a jingle at 734-428-7795 and we would LOVE to have you.  Each guest makes 4 of each card.  My theme was to have cards that they could just "ADD any greeting" to at home and be able to send a hand make card.  So .....here is what inspired me this week.  Have an awesome weekend and hope to see you soon. 



1 comment:

Maria Pane said...

Wow! I just saw your organized craft room on Maxine Conrad's blog site. I would have given anything to have attended that event. You are the bomb Laurie! For that and all the other SU! creativity you share I'm awarding you the stylish blogger award. See my blog for the accolades! www.stampinandscrappinwithriri.blogspot.com