Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

2.13.2011

Stamp Camp projects for VersaMarkable Recruiters and their NEW teammates

Today is a BIG day in Deerland.  My Downline were given an incentive back in November.  If you recruit at least ONE new teammate in the next two weeks,  I will hold a FREE team Stamp Camp for you and your new recruits!  Well.  We are having TWO stamp camps and we are having 14 attendees!  I am so excited.  So these are the FIVE projects the girls get to make today.  We will also have lunch and lots of Chocolate!!
Dont worry friends....I will offer this stamp camp to customers soon.....

No comments: