Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

2.04.2011

Friday Night with Sophie

Tonight was my evening to spend with Sophie.  For those of you who dont know her....she is my five year old grand daughter....she LOVES to stamp and Cook with me.   Tonight our project was to design and make her valentines for her class.  We needed just 20 small cards plus 3 for teachers and para-pros.   So this is what we came up with.  She stamped hugs and kisses on the inside along with her name with her brand new "Sophie"stamp.  Not every little girl wants or needs her very own name stamp.  This one does, trust me.  
We will be making valentines for just one more week.  It is one of my favorite holidays to make cards for.....
Happy Friday Friends.

No comments: