Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.26.2009

Make sure you take the time to come to Christmas Card classes. They
Will start this month. Christmas 20 for $20 is October 23rd and
24th. Dont miss out. I will also be doing a Breast Cancer awareness
class next saturday for World card Making Day. October 3rd at 2pm.
$15 for 15 cards.

The scan of our 5th card wasnt so good, so I decided to give you
a glimpse of the card I swapped at Founders Circle.

But.....we did a great little Halloween card using the "Candy Cups".
We filled them with Candy corn and they were a great hit.

This was the "easy" card for the night. A little wheeling and
sponging.

This card is done with the stamp set "Autumn Splendor" and an ink
pad I inked up "special" with teal, mustard, chocolate, hunter and rust.
We also used a variety of "Autumn Meadows" Designer Series Paper.

A little embossing with a mixture of "white and irridescent ice"
embossing powder. My special mixture. The new "Haunted Hill"
wheel.


Done with markers to achieve all the leaves. This might have been my
favorite fall card.




No comments: