Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.17.2009

Founders Circle 2009

Hi Everyone,
I am here in Utah having a lot of fun with 125 of the continents most fabulous stampers and scrapers. Lots of stamping, eating, chatting and sharing going on. I will post some things when I get home for you as I have a new camera and I am still learning. Today we did make n takes, absolutely cutey pie.... Tomorrow is Kanab day. Most are going to Kanab to tour the Stampin Up manufacturing facility. I am choosing to hang out here, get a massage, take a nap, read a book and then at 8pm it is off to the Stampin Up Founders Share and Pajama party......There will be a HUGE swap (119 Demonstrators! and Shelli). Looking forward to all of those awesome new ideas. Dont worry you will get to see them too when I get home. Well, I am bushed and its off to bed for me tonight.

On the homefront. Dave and contrators started the "Stamp Room" yesterday. Garage doors down, walls up, 3 New Doors in, Insulation in, Electrical done and Dry wall going up tomorrow. Can you believe it. Clair was upset that Dave actually told me how much was accomplished already!! I am so excited, I want to come home and watch. But.....I am sure Dave is getting tons more done with out me there. So with this said....
Good night. Love to you all. Laurie

No comments: