Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.16.2009






I am off to Founders Circle this week. Leaving today Wednesday September 16th and returning September 20th. While I am gone I am having a FANTASTICALLY AWESOME FOUNDERS CIRCLE SALE. You must email me at lkrauss828@prodigy.net with your order to get the savings. Each day will bring a different discount. Early orders get the best offers. Be prepared to use your credit card or paypal for payment (long distance).



Day one (TODAY) September 16th Save 30% off any order

Day two Septmeber 17th Save 30% on All MINI book orders

Day three September 18th Save 25% off any order

Day Four September 19th Save 20% off any order

Day Five September 20th FREE Shipping



I will be emailing you with your total on Monday September 21st. Please remember you will be paying tax and shipping on all orders. If you have any questions I will try to get with you via email while I am gone. Enjoy Shopping.



Love Laurie

No comments: