Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.06.2018

Share what you love BUNDLE...Only available during MAY. Free stuff from Stampin UP!




Hi Everyone! 

I am trying to get my schedule back after a year absence from blogging.  Bare with me! 
Stampin Up announced a new Sneak Peek Bundle for the month of May.  Some of the items
(Love what you do stamp set) will NOT be available in the catalog and only available in this bundle.
So dont let it pass you by.  There are three options available and three price ranges.  Remember if you take option 3....you might want to add another $22.50 to that order and get some Stampin Rewards!

Here are your options:



Bundle #1  Gotta Have it all Bundle  $127.50  Includes FREE vanilla
envelopes, embellishment kit and Love what you do Stamp set.


Bundle #2  A Little More Bundle   $91.50   Includes FREE
very vanilla envelopes and embellishment kit.


Bundle #3  Getting Started Bundle   $57.00
Includes FREE clear block (E) 


So with all that said.  Let me know if you cant live with out this.  So far it is my most FAVORITE designer paper in the catalog.  I love the stamp set as well.  The Bundle #1 ( the biggest )  The alphabet set is the one that benefits CHARITIES through Stampin Up.  Remember....the only way you can get the AWESOME  Statement of the Heart stamp set is with Bundle #1 (Gotta have it all)

Happy Shopping.....and I will make you a deal you cant refuse......if you dont love it (bundle #1) I will buy it back.  Items must be unopened and must be returned by July 1st if you dont absolutely love it. 



No comments: