Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.07.2018

Color Clubs are forming.......get those NEW In Colors on a budget!


IN COLOR CLUB 2018


Sign up by emailing me at   lkrauss828@prodigy.net    Here is what is included
in the monthly package:

one pack of cardstock 
one ink pad 
one ink refill
one marker
one roll of ribbon
coordinating Designer paper 

You get one color each month for 5 months.  One of the five months you will be the
 hostess and and get to choose $15 in FREE product of your choice.  You will also get
a FREE gift from me that month.  

Here are the NEW IN COLORS FOR 2018-2020

Pineapple, Lipstick, Grapefruit, Blueberry and Clover







So let me know if you would like to sign up for the In Color Club.  I run this twice a year.  
But you can start anytime.  



No comments: