Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

1.21.2015

Paper pumpkin

Here is a sample of this's this PAPER PUMPKIN kit.   They are getting better and better every month.  If your interested toucan go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up to get a subscription.  Don't forget to put me down as your demo.  The cost is $19.95 plus tax in your state, the shipping is included.  If you would like to do a 3, 6, 12 or more month pre-paid subscription, contact me personally and you can also receive sale a bration benefits AND hostess benefits on qualified purchases.  It's a great surprise once a month for a 30 minute project!!

No comments: