Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

1.05.2015

A Little Something Special from my Friend!

This is definately the best way to cure the "I haven't had any internet blues".  I received SEVERAL packages from friends today!   Gifts, cards, swaps, free stamp sets!  Omg I was amazed at what kept coming out of my mailbox!!   
I would love to share this little photo frame from my friend Dena today.  She is an awesome stamper!  Love my gift Dena!!

No comments: