Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

12.24.2012

Merry Christmas to you!

Merry Christmas to you!   Please accept this sale offer as a gift to you for your holiday shopping!
You may choose (no limits) anything from the Holiday catalog 30% off.  You are responsible for Tax and shipping.  I do the math Stampin Up way.  Email your order to me at Laurie@Stampingindeerland.net and I will place the order.  Orders are all due by December 31st at 5pm. (no exceptions)  I will send your total after I receive your email.  This cannot be combined with any other offer.  This offer is only available through ME, Laurie Krauss,  this is not a Stampin Up Corporate Sale.  All payments must be recieved by January 5th.    Merry Christmas!

No comments: