Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

12.16.2012

and then there was STAMP CAMP....

 Stamp Camp 2012....WOWZER what fun.  24 ladies over 2 days, 12 proects. 
All was fun in stamping and eating.  I had breakfast treats and lunch for all.  I am known as
the crockpot Queen in my family.  Here are two really cute projects....SNOW coaster home decor and below....a beautiful embossed acetate box with 4 cards and envelopes.... Both perfect for gift giving.
Happy Monday!

No comments: