Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.17.2012

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat is the theme for the week......I love candy....Soooooo with that said.  Dont forget to leave a comment about how you love the cards here and get entered to win some Anniversary Blog Candy.   You can also EARN extra chances by booking a work shop or bringing a new friend to a class in my Studio......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,
I do like the cards you show us because you show new techniques and offer those of us who don't live near you a chance to buy a kit with all the things you have in the class. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and Smiles
G.

Katie said...

I love this card!!!!