Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.31.2012

Happy Stampin Up Anniversary!


Here are two cards that were stamped, brayered and sponged in "Brayer Class"  If you love these...you will LOVE LOVE LOVE coming to Love your Brayer Class.  
Today is my TENTH Anniversary with Stampin Up!   WOW!!  What a ride it has been.  I have earned 8 Incentive trips....Mexican Riviara Cruise, Panamal cannal Cruise, Bermuda Cruise, Hawaii land trip, Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Barbados, St.Lucia, Atiguia, St. Croix, Puerto Rico), Alaskan Cruise and a Disney Dream Vacation. I have earned 7 Wonderful Founders Circle Achievement Trips as well.  I am humbled and extrememly lucky to have the most wonderful friends, family and co-workers a girl could ever have.  
Thank you Stampin Up family.   


NOW....The winner is 

Cindy Tarris
for the blog candy. 

Email me ASAP to Claim your prize.....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!