Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.22.2012

Going, Going, Gone.......

I am sorry to see this set go.  Simply Soft has been one of my VERY favorites all year.  I actually made my Founders Circle swaps with this set and MANY MANY others......Love the Concord Grape too........Will definately miss alot of sets that are retiring on May 31st.  Go to www.lauriekrauss.stampinup.net and go to promotions and check out the stamps that are retiring.  I am having a special for one more week.  Buy TWO sets from this list and get one set free of equal or lesser value.  Email me for more info at lkrauss828@prodigy.net  

No comments: