Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

5.13.2012

Disney.....the SU way

 This is the "Boardwalk" side of our Hotel......Beautiful...and we had a super room with Conciere Service and a special "Innkeepers Lounge" with people that took care of our every need and whim....and lots of treats, and COFFEE.
 This is the view right out side of our room.  It was beautiful and relaxing.  We had a small balcony too.
 Right out side our room......
 My favorite site of all...I still love Cinderella's castle....I sooooo wanted to go to the Bipity Bopity Boo Salon....but I might have been a couple of years too old and they didnt have my dress size.
 Jill Hilliard, Kathy Hamrick and I .....we took our families out to the Wilderness Lodge for a wonderful dinner at Artist's Point.  I ate Buffalo....can you believe that?   It was AWESOME!
 Remarkable Dreambuilders at the Share night
 My Fearless Leader and Mentor.................................
 This one is for Sophie.....I will have this photo blown up and framed for her room
 Daves FAVORITE ride of all time.....
 Ruth Murphy, Kathy Hamrick and I above and all of the GOODIES Stampin Up provided below....
I will NEVER be able to travel the way I do with Stampin UP.   Thanks SU for a wonderful trip to Disney World.....


No comments: