Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

7.19.2011

Convention Photos! Fun Fun Fun!!

 This photo is taken at Awards Night.  Kathy was Demo of the year #98,  Jill #76 and Me #13.  WOW we are all going to the Founders Circle Retreat Together in September. 
 This is one of my SASSY uplines....Jan.   She was actually making a project.....some of US dont stamp in public.......Savor this photo.
 The theme for Convention was GROW......The decor was AWESOME.....These flowers were inspired by the stamp sets....Inspired by Nature and Just Believe.
 Jill my room mate just before we actually crashed and burned for the night. 
 These are the three WONDERFUL women I worked with on the presentation for Convention.  Meg McAllister, Jenny Peterson and Ellen Richardson.   We Rocked our world and theirs........

More photos to follow this weekend.....I need to resize them first!

                                                                  My ultimate Goal........
                                                                  Founders Circle.  I will be attending in September!

2 comments:

Princess Pug Creations said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. Congrats on making the August issue of Stampin Success!

Kristi said...

Hi Laurie. I'm a downline of Jan and Cathy Buch. I've been following your blog for a while now and it was great to meet you at convention.
Kristi Jones